Songs of my heart Episode 25 & 26

🎻 SONGS OF
MY HEART 💞
( can’t help falling in love ❤️ )
Episode 25
By: Summer Gold

Nicole’s Pov :
I rushed into Jasmine house,, I went straight into her room.
” Omg!!! ” I screamed
She’s n-ked on the be-d, I checked her. Oh no,, she’s unconscious.
What do I do right now??
I checked her wardrobe,, I brou-ght out some clothes immediately. I tried and managed to put it on her,, now how will I take her to the hospital???
I ran outside again,,, I called her driver.
” Mam?? ”
” Come in,, help me with my friend. We nee-d to take her to the hospital right now!!! ” I yelled
He followed me, we went back in and carried her.
Am so sorry Jasmine, I should have come here earlier. We got into the car and the driver took off.
” plea-se,, drive fas-ter” I said tou-ching Jasmine
I don’t know why she asked me not to tell Angel about this,, but she won’t be happy if we keep it from her.
*********************
We finally got to the hospital,,,, the nurses rushed to us and they took her in. Am so restless right now, I don’t even know what happened to her.
But she have some bruise all over her face, what’s wrong??
I just pray she get well soon,,, damn I can’t hold this anymore. Who the hell did that to her??
I called Angel immediately, I don’t care if Jasmine doesn’t even want me to call her but it’s the least I can do.
📲 Hey Nicole
📲 Angel,, you have to come to the hospital right now
📲 What??
📲 Jasmine is sick
📲 Omg, I will be there in 10 minutes
📲 Will be expecting you
📲 Okay
I hang up and sniff in painfully
A tear dropped from my eyes, am such a bad friend. I don’t even know that she’s pas-sing throu-gh a lot.
A rushed to the doctor immediately he [email protected]£ out,
” What’s going on?? ” I asked wiping my tears
” You can see her now,, she’s fine ” He said with a smile
I nodded and went in,, I met her crying silently
” Bess,, can you just explain what’s happening here?? ” I asked
” Am sorry,,, I should have explained everything to you guys, but I was scared ”
The door opened and Angel [email protected]£ in,,, Jasmine faced me with a confused look
” Am sorry, I can’t keep it from her ” I said
” So, you wanted to keep everything from me?? For what?? ” Angel asked looking down
” Am sorry Angel,, I never knew all these is gonna happen trust me ” Jasmine said
” It’s fine ” Angel replied
” So tell us what happened to you ” I said
Jasmine broke into tears immediately I said that,, what’s wrong???
**********************
” What thefu-ck??? How dare him do that to you!!! ” Angel yelled immediately Jasmine finished her story
” Am going to inform Teddy right now,, he deserve to die ” She added
” No plea-se, you can’t. Don’t do that plea-se ” Jasmine begged
” Are you crazy?? What do you mean by she can’t do that??? ” I asked angrily
” If Teddy decide to sue him,, then it’s going to include my parent. I don’t want anything to happen to them plea-se, let’s just forget about everything okay?? ” she said in tears
” Am so sorry Bess,, I never knew you are going throu-gh a lot ” Angel said hvgging her
I also joined them,, we all cry our eyes out. She’s such a strong girl to keep everything from us,,
Vivian’s Pov :
” So,, what did you find out?? ” I asked curiously
” Mam,, am afraid,, she’s your real, mother ” My b©dyguard said
” What?? What evidence do you have to prove this ru-bbish??? ” I asked in frustration
” Here ” He handed over a file to me
I took it from him and went throu-gh it,,, it’s true. She’s my mother!!! But how did I end up with this woman???
” No!!!!!! ” I shouted with pain
” Take it easy ” He said trying to catch me from falling
” Take me home plea-se ” I said in tears
He held my hand and we both walked to the car,, he started the engine immediately
” plea-se, no one must find out about this ” I said
” Of course mam, you can trust me ” he replied
I can’t believe that poor woman is my mom,, so does my foster mother have a daughter???
I really nee-d to meet that woman to find out every thing, and what’s the reason why she left me???
I must find out everything.
I got home and went in,, I found mom sitting with her focus on TV.
She turned to me when she felt my pres£nce,, she smiled.
I wipe my tears and rushed to hvg her,,,
” I love you so much ooma ( mother ) ” I said
” You know I love you more,, what’s wrong?? ” she asked
” Nothing,, just promise that you will never leave me ” I said
She broke the hvg and k!$$£d my hair
” Mothers will never leave their children ” She said ma-king me smile
I will never let you find out that am not your daughter, I won’t allow that. No one will take you from me mom,, you are mine.
” Go on and change,, we should go have some fun to cheer you up ” She said
” Okay mom ” I said and walked into my room
An idea [email protected]£ to me,, yeah A DNA test. I won’t believe that she’s not my mom until a test is done.
I hide the file somewhere safe and put on my clothes,, I took my bag and walked out.
” My baby is so beautiful,, am happy to have you as my daughter ” She said and k!$$£d my cheek
” Thank you mom ” I said happily
We both walked out of the house,, we entered the car and the driver drove off.

Episode 26

Max’s Pov :
” Don’t you think it’s too much?? That girl is hurt right now ” Felix, my best friend said
I scoff and sip from my drinks
” Who cares if she’s hurt?? Don’t you get?? I don’t love that girl a bit ” I shrugged with a sm-irk
” Then, let her go!! ” He said
” I can’t,, ” I simply replied
” I can’t believe you right now Max, hope you don’t regret this ” He said [email protected] my arm pla-yfully
” I don’t care ” I said coldly
Vivian’s Pov :
We walked into the popular restaurant known as Brent,, I wonder why mom brou-ght me here.
” Am sure you will love it here ” She said as we got in
💋 Omg!! It’s my idol Vivian and her mom!!!
💋 They look so cute together!!
I smiled and waved at them before sitting,,
” That’s amazing, am proud of you baby ” She said and t©uçhed my cheek lightly, I smiled.
The waiter [email protected]£ to us grinning,,
” What should I get you mam?? ” She asked
” Chicken ” Mom replied and I nodded
” Okay,, just a minute ” She said and walked away.
She [email protected]£ back with our order and I took a bite from it,
” Wow, delicious!! ” I said with a soft [email protected]
” I told you, it’s good ” Mom said
” You are right ooma,, you’re the best ” I replied nodding my head
Just then we heard some screams,, I wonder what’s going on. I turned to mom and then back to where the noise is coming from.
” What’s that?? ” Mom asked
” I don’t know,, ignore them ” I said taking a bite from my chicken again
Just then Angel [email protected]£ in,,,, but why is she alone??
💋 She’s so beautiful!!
💋 I heard she’s Teddy’s girlfriend
💋 Wow
I watched as she smiled and waved at them all,, damn she look so h0t in those dress. Am not surprised that Teddy fell in love with her.
” Wow,, it’s Beauty ” Mom said with a smile
” Beauty?? ” I asked and she nodded
” That’s what I call her ” she replied ma-king me scoff
” Do you know her?? ” I asked
” Of course, she’s such a nice girl ” Mom replied
Anger and Jealousy filled my heart right away, now mom is talking about how nice she is?? She even called her beauty!!
” Mom let’s leave ” I said packing my things
” But,, we are not done yet ”
” We are leaving ” I snapped
” Okay,, okay ” she said standing up
I bu-mped into someone ma-king my phone drop,,
💋 Omg!! Her phone is broken!!
” Are you nut!!!!?? ” I yelled
I looked up and was surprised to see Angel,
” Oh no,, am so sorry ” she pleaded
” Sorry?? How does that help?!!! ” I yelled again
” honey take it easy ” mom said tou-ching my arm
A man rushed in immediately, he whispered something into her ear. Who is he?? Oh,, he’s one of Teddy’s guard.
He rushed out again,,
” Am sorry, just give me a minute ” Angel said
💋 What do you think she wanna do??
Gosh, those stupid fans, can’t they just keep quiet
The guard [email protected]£ in again, he handed over a black card to Angel. I [email protected] when I saw it,, Teddy’s black card???
💋 Omg!! It’s Teddy’s black card!!
💋 Awwwn, so sweet!!!
She handed it over to me ma-king me gulped
” Have it ” She said with a smile
Don’t you get?? I hate you so much angel
I hissed and walked out of the restaurant, what does she take me for??
I sat down in the car waiting for mom to come out,, what’s she doing there anyway.
Angel’s Pov :
” Daughter, am so sorry for how she behaves okay?? ” Her mom said tou-ching my arm
” It’s fine,, am at fault anyway ” I replied
” Thanks for that ” She said and walked out
I sigh and handed over what I bought to the guard,
” Let’s leave ” I said and we both walked out.
**************************************
I got down from the car and went in,, the thought of what happened filled my mind. Why will she hate me so much when I’ve done nothing to her??
I was only trying to help,,, I went into my room and took my clothes off. I walked into the bathroom and had a cool bath.
After am done I used the towel around my che-st and walked out,, I met Teddy inside sitting on the be-d focus on his phone.
Why will someone press phones like this?? But it’s cute anyway,, he looked up starring all over my b©dy ma-king my heart beat fas-ter.
” Hi ” I said
” Where were you all day?? ” He asked
” I was with Jasmine and Nicole ” I replied
” You should have told me, I was worried ” He said
I chuckle,,
” Am sorry ” I said
He stood up and moved closer to me,,,
He pu-ll-ed me to himself and hvgged me ti-ghtly like he’s not letting me go,, I was trying my best to hold the towel ti-ghtly.
I can’t afford to make it loose right now,, maybe he noticed because he unlock from the hvg and look straight at the towel.
I took myl-ips in and avoid his gaze
Just leave, leave, leave,,,,, plea-se
I heard him chuckle,,,
” What’s funny?? ” I asked with my brow up
” Do you know that girls are going crazy to stand n-ked in front of me?? ” he asked ma-king me [email protected]
” Who cares?? Am not some girls ” I said
” So what will you do if am not leaving right now?? ” He asked and sat down on the be-d
” Face the other side ” I sm-irk
” I won’t ” He replied
” Then I will go into the bathroom to change ” I said
” What??,, damn. I will just turn ” he said and turned
” Good ” I said and put on my pajamas quic-kly
” Am done ” I said
He faced me with a smile,,,
” Hmm,, don’t you think it’s too long?? ” He asked and li-ck hisl-ips
” What?? It’s just a kneel length, where do you want it to reach you per-vert?? ” I yelled causing him to laugh
” Come here ” he said with his hand
I walked to him,, he took my hand and Make me sit on his [email protected] I [email protected] and faced him, he sniff me in and smiled.
” So beautiful ” I heard him muttered
I suddenly felt his hand inside my wear,, I [email protected] and swallowed into nothing.
” Teddy?? ” I called
” Hmm? ” he answered without st©pping what he was doing
His hand finally cu-mpped my full br***t, I [email protected] out softly. He rup my ni***e tickling me lightly .
He k!$$£d my br***t from the pajamas I was putting on.
” You are really spoiling me honey ” I said
” Isn’t it obvious?? I love br***t ” he replied causing me to laugh
” really?? ”
” Yeah ” he said And hisl-ips landed on mine. His hand still inside my go-wn,,, I wra-pped my arm around his n£¢k k!ss!nghim pas-sionately.
I heard him gro-an ,,, I chuckle at my own thought when I remember what Joanna asked.
I guess she’s right,, but I can’t afford to do that right now. It’s going to be damn painful since am still a vir-gin,,, damn am crazy alre-ady.

TBC :::: my