Clashing hearts Episode 11 & 12

CLASHING HEARTS 💔💔💖
Written by Mary Samuel
Chapter eleven

NICHOLAS
In as much as I missed Dannie and her coffee, I still found a little happiness in Aria
I was fast though! I mean do I really love her?
It doesn’t matter anyways. I love her and I don’t cheat , I won’t hurt and I won’t lie to her
I saw the message she s£nt the Instagram singer who also happened to be answering the name “Dannie” and I laughed it away
Ten billion dollars huh? Her net worth is not even up to that
The Dannie girl haven’t replied though
Meanwhile I’m standing in front of Nichole’s room. We have to talk
I rang the doorbell and she opened but frowned upon seeing me
“What do you want”? She yelled crossing her arms
I sighed

“I’m sorry plea-se forgive me, i was mad and didn’t mean all I said to you” I apologized and she was quite for few minutes
She frowned Even dee-per “who is she? I mean Aria” she asked
“My girlfriend” I replied and her eyes wi-de-ned
“She’s the one who called me a who-re”? She asked
“No it was Lisa my bit-ch but no more” I lied. I mean who wanna see two crazy bit-ches go toe to toe? The world will be in danger should such $h!t happen
“Do you love Dannie”? She further asked
“No” i snapped and she chuckled
“Ok” she said and made to close her door but I st©pped her
“Am I forgiven”? I asked hopefully
“Latest car for a yes” she said and closed her door
I smiled, latest car huh? I quic-kly made a call

DANNIE
“Go for it” mom said
“Go for it” her husband said
“Go for it” Emily said
“Go for it” Mandy said
“Go for it” Lizzy yelled
“Go for it”Daniel said
“Go for it” my subconscious said
I sighed
I wanted this as well but I’m alre-ady committed to chinoi, I mean leaving one company for another. Who does that? Chinoi will be hurt
Ten billion dollars will change my life forever and I’ll also be happy but chinoi alre-ady gave me their file and I’ve signed two out of it alre-ady
I will have to explain things to them first
Mom is only focused on the money not the emotions

“Ok I will go for it” I said and they all cheered , I rolled my eyes and stood up
“I’ll just make dinner” I said walking inside the kitchen and Emily soon joined me as we cooked together
“How do you intend to convince chinoi”? She asked and I sighed
“I don’t know Em, I’m confused and you can’t believe Drake asked for S-x before he can help me” i said and her eyes wi-de-ned in shock
“For real’? She asked [email protected] dramatically
“Yeah” I nodded and she sighed
“The dude is so not cool and I thought he’s [email protected]!ngPolly”? She said and I turned to her. “Who’s Polly”? I asked
She laughed but suddenly turned serious
“You don’t know Polly”? She asked
“No” I answered mixing my eggs and milk
“And you wanna be a star”? She asked and I turned to her with a serious expression
“Is this Polly girl that important”? I asked with a serious frown
“Not really, I mean she’s Drake’s girlfriend” she said and I rolled my eyes before turning back to my pasta

NICHOLE
I got my new car.
From Nick though and it was really cool. Don’t bother to ask what [email protected] cause it was personalized and the name is ” Nikki”
And you can’t get it any damn place cause it was customized
It had six tyres and a wing door. Don’t worry it’s not a Lamborghini, it’s a convertible. Nice , cool and my favorite color pink? I smiled as I rode round town with Sasha
We had so much fun together before going home to meet Nicholas and Aria ma-king out on the couch
Sasha snorted and walked upstairs while I cleared my throat
The couple sprang [email protected] and I chuckled, when they saw it was me, Aria rolled her eyes and tug on Nick’s shi-t as they started again. I smiled and walked upstairs

ARIA
I smiled as I go throu-gh the thoughts of fans. I and Nick made our relationsh!ppublic three days ago, leaving the fans hanging when we made our first public appearance in Paris and also at Dubai and now we are in South Korea, lodged in a h0tel and ma-king out all day
Uhhh about Dannie she’s not responding to texts and I’m really worried
I nee-d her, her voice is pure gold and I will pay her a visit after our vacation

DANNIE
It was tough telling chinoi about my decision to work with them for just three months. They accepted though
Right now I’m writing my first song which I titled “heart”
I have tutors and I’m doing great
With my acceptance fee I rented a nice [email protected] for my family and now we live happily and contented
Everyone has their own room and I couldn’t be anymore happier

Emily got a job in s book store
“Sis Dan” Mandy purred and la-id beside me ru-bbing my hair and scalp sweetly , almost lulling me to sleep
I smiled
“You’re beautiful and I love you” she said hvgging me from behind
“Love you too honey” I said turning to her and she giggled as I pinched her cheeks
“When you get signed up with Nick’s label, could you plea-se [email protected]£ Nicky young”? She asked and I momentarily froze at her question before chuckling “yes mother” I said and she smiled
“Can’t wait to have a celebrity sister” she giggled and snuggle dee-per into me. I stared at my ringing phone, I reluctantly picked up hoping it’s not another stupid threat
” Now you’re free cause he apologized” the voice said and hung up
Who the hell apologized and who the fv¢k is this? I don’t know and somehow I don’t even care to know since the person said I’m free that’s a hvge relief cause I was shaken by that threat

Emily barged in staring wi-de eyes at her phone.
“Your eyes are gonna pop out” I tea-sed
“Yeah true” Mandy said hvgging my back
“You can’t believe this Dannie” she said handing me her phone and I [email protected] when I saw what she was re-ading
“Popular t©p artists Nicky young and Aria caught k!ss!ngwhile coming out from a mall in Paris” the headline re-ad and I scrolled down and saw the actual picture
They look so perfect for each other
What’s Allison gonna do now?
My heart broke into pieces as I smiled bitterly

How the hell am supposed to work with them? How the hell am I supposed to cope with that? How the hell am I supposed to face Drake after what happened between us and how the hell am I supposed to reveal myself to Nicholas as his former employee?
I alre-ady replied to Nicholas’ text and we agreed to make it official after my three months with chinoi but now with this news I might just have to stay back with chinoi
“Are you okay”? Emily asked and I nodded.
This is a heartbreaking news and honestly I don’t think I can cope with Nick’s label no more and speaking of chinoi I’ll be going there today for my training
“Yes I’m fine, I should be getting re-ady to head to chinoi” I said smiling at Emily as I entered the bathroom

NICHOLAS
I ru-b Aria’s head as we la-id on my be-d. We’re back from our trip but the thing is that she’s leaving tomorrow
“Baby I just hope chinoi doesn’t get Dannie” she said ru-bbing my abs. I sighed and my head immediately sparkled
Dannie? Dannie? The Instagram singer has a very similar voice to our former maid Dannie. And to think they share the same name? Plus she was very inquisitive to Know if I’ll sign up the singer if she’s a commoner

Wait what? Is there a possibility that both of them are the same? “Wait babe” I said getting off the be-d
“Where are you going to”? Aria asked but I alre-ady ran out of the room
I met Nikki and Sasha chattering in the living room. When she saw me she looked away. I’m talking about Sasha here. I don’t like her one bit
I rushed to the maids [email protected] and paused when I heard they voices
“Well it’s not like I don’t miss her but what she did with Nicholas was very annoying” Allison said
“I miss her so much, especially her voice and coffee” another voice said
Yeah I miss that too
“She dropped another audio on Instagram” the third voice said and that was when I Decided to step in
I twisted the door knob and walked in as they all [email protected] turning to look at me. Allison couldn’t hold my gaze

“Is Dannie the maid the same Instagram singer”? I asked going straight to the point
“Yes” a maid murmured
“I nee-d her contact” I said handing her my phone. She bowed and took the phone with both hands , then typed in the number and handed me my phone back
I walked out of the room not after telling Allison that she’s fired
I walk into the living room and was shocked to see Aria and Sasha exchanging words almost fighting
Damn , things about to get real nas-ty
Sasha and Aria???.

Chapter twelve

NICHOLAS
I walked towards them ” what the hell is going on”? I asked as Sasha growled at Aria
Nikki was just watching
“I [email protected]£ downstairs to look for you and when I couldn’t find you I asked them and the bit-ch started bit-ching around, what the fv¢k is wrong with this cheap [email protected] who’s net worth is just a million dollar”? Aria yelled
“Million dollar really”? Sasha chuckled and she was embarras-sed.
Whoa if her net worth is a million dollar then she’s pretty broke

“Yeah just a million dollar, weren’t you so excited when you sle-pt with a politician and he got you a Ferrari and you started feeling on t©p of the world, bit-ch I can but you that $h!t thousands of times, Aria is money” Aria yelled and Nikki chuckled
Sasha turned to Nikki almost in tears
“Storm I can’t believe you’re here and not saying anything” Sasha said almost choking but Nikki only shrugged “sorry best but I told you not to get in a fight with her first place” Nikki said as Sasha glared at her and scoffed and turned to Aria “and you think you’re any better? You’re just [email protected]!ngNick for fame” she said sm-irking and Aria chuckled like that’s the most ridiculous thing ever

” For fame really? Why then did I [email protected]£ him for seven months behind closed doors”? Aria asked as Sasha bit her bottoml-ips in annoyance. Of course she has nothing to throw back at Aria. Then she turned to me, a deadly look on her face as she straighten her shoulder like she’s gathering some confidence to face Aria
“Why don’t you tell your skinny bit-ch how we ban-ged real [email protected] like twice”? Sasha asked as Aria [email protected] for air and turned to look at me “you had S-x with her”? Aria asked as I bit myl-ips
“She… se-du…”
“s£dûç£d you? That’s pretty un-derstandable cause I’m h0t but what about Dannie? A maid in baggy clothes. She s£dûç£d you too? You’re just big on Everything un-der Sk-irt” Sasha yelled and that was it

DANNIE
I walked into chinoi I still haven’t gotten used to how magnificent and opulent the building was. I took the elevator to the last floor, looking down at my white sneakers
I’ve been here a couple of times and I’m alre-ady used to how busy the company is and it’s relieving that everyone minded their businesses and honestly I don’t think it will be too bad to just sign up with chinoi like for a couple of years
I know my decision to work with them for just three months is really selfish but that’s only because everyone at home are pestering me because of the money Nick mentioned and I still don’t believe he’ll give me that much money, I mean most t©p celebrities, even ones who helped in building industries doesn’t have ten billion dollars as net worth so why me?
I stood in front of the hvge office and sighed then I pressed the doorbell and the familiar voice invited me in
Mr chinoi, CEO and owner of chinoi hitz but the company was managed by his son Adam who also has a model twin sister named Ariel and she’s an actress too and biggest rival to Nichole Carter
They feud everywhere even on social networks, both are very beautiful with mas-sive fan base but a movie titled “SILENT WHISPERS” Ariel produced really shook the world and put her in the news more than Nichole who hasn’t produced any yet but according to her on Twitter days ago she’s currently working on producing a cinema standard, while we wait for the two stars to see who gets more successful I opened the door and walk in and I instantly [email protected]£ face to face with Mr Chinoi who seems to never get old
It’s [email protected] he’s feuding with the twenty four years old Nicholas
Both families were naturally born to be rivals cause “Justice firm” which belongs to Nick’s mom is the worst competition to “judiciary” which belongs to Gracie Mr Chinoi’s wife, [email protected] from the musical label Mr chinoi also has a big casino and wrestling federation which always put him on either third or second on the list of t©p riche-st business men in Canada, same with Mr Carter who also takes second or third on the list ma-king him a rival to Mr chinoi and we’re all anticipating to see who t©ps the list first
And now I’m stuck here between ten billion dollars and my conscience
Between the Carter’s and the chinois
And I hope this doesn’t get out of hand

NICHOLAS
I glared at Sasha before running upstairs to my room to see Aria packing her clothes in tears
She was ashamed and it hurts that I betrayed her trust💔
I walked towards her and held her from behind ” I’m sorry, I have nothing to justify what I did but I’m sincerely apologizing” I said and she sniffled ” st©p tou-ching me, your t©uçh irritates my skin” she said and I [email protected]
I irritates her now? 💔💔
I was heartbroken for betraying her and it hurts to see her cry
“I’m sorry” I said as she turned to look at me. “Why Nick, you’d do that”? She asked sobbing

“I don’t know, Maybe she s£dûç£d me ” I said as she chuckled and honestly I’m kinda scared I don’t know why she’s not acting like the crazy girlfriend I know
“You don’t know? What do you mean by you don’t know, damn I’ve never been this hurt my entire life” she said hvgging me as I pat her hair
She’s not acting crazy and it’s weird
” I’m sorry princess” I said patting her still.
Then she pu-ll-ed away looking me directly in the eyes ” Nicholas the only reason why I won’t break up with you is because I love you and we just made our relationsh!ppublic four days ago, the world will laugh at me and all your crushing fan girls will mock hell out of me and I might sl!pinto depression,but next time I see any form of infidelity from you then I’m sorry but you’ll pay with blood” she said and it rang a bell in my head
Pay with blood!!! Pay with blood!!! Pay with blood!!!!!! Whose blood?????

ARIA
I sighed getting out of shower and Nick was still on be-d, battling with his phone’s keyboard
I have to forgive him cause one , he’s not really in love with me and two if I take the whole thing seriously and breakup with him then he’ll only feel sad and guilty for couple of days while I’ll be the one with a broken heart 💔💔
Plus what’s the world going to see us as? And the media?
After four days of announcing their relationsh!pNicholas and Aria broke up!!
That’s a [email protected] to the face and Sasha? She nee-ds our breakup and I’m never gonna give her that satisfaction but I meant what I said earlier , anymore infidelity on Nick’s [email protected] and he’ll pay with blood and I don’t care whose blood cause blood is blood

“Are you gonna take your bath or you’re gonna die with your phone”? I glowered at him and he was startled as I put on his [email protected] and t-shi-t
“Uhhh I’ll just take my bath instead of dying with my phone” he said walking into the bathroom with his phone
With his phone? With his phone!!! That rang a bell and I knew something was up and I’m definitely gonna find out

NICHOLAS
I stared at Dannie’s number and closed my eyes sighning. I was glad Aria will be leaving tomorrow so I can call Dannie cause Aria has been clinging to me like a leach
I was chatting with Drake and we were discussing things about the company Aria shouldn’t know about so I have to take my phone with me
“Between Drake and Aria who do you trust so much not to rat you out”? My subconscious asked and that rang a bell
“Between Aria and Drake who do I trust more not to stab me”?
Anyways I hurried up with my bath and rushed out to see Aria answering a call but she flin-ched and disconnected immediately she saw me walk in. My pulse accelerated
Who was she talking to?
Why did she flin-ched and disconnected?
What the hell is going on????

NICHOLE
I [email protected] Sasha’s blue hair, thinking of how [email protected] my upcoming vampire movie will shake the world
Of course l will be taking the role of either Brianna or Mira while Sasha will be pla-ying Lucien
I will get Aria to [email protected] the role of either Camille or Vivien or even Kat
The script was titled BLOOD
I will shove the world and my aim is to outshine and outrun Ariel’s SILENT WHISPERS
It was the talk for so long now that I couldn’t handle it, so I have to get Mary to write the vampire fantasy for me
I smiled at how nice the script was of course Mary is a goal!!💋💋

Sasha was super excited to [email protected] role of Lucien though o thought it will be more fitted for Aria given her gorgeous yet dangerous appearance. She’s just as the script describe-d Lucien but Sasha wants it so my bestie first
I smiled at the downfall of Ariel chinoi
I hate that she got it all. It should have been me!!!👈👈👈
“Can’t wait to become Lucien” Sasha said giggling
“Same here I’m so confused I don’t know if I should [email protected] or Brianna” I said and she chuckled
“If you’re Mira I’ll be your boss and we’ll make out and if you’re Brianna I’ll [email protected]£ you for the entire series” she said and I rolled my eyes
“That’s true” I said and closed my eyes envisioning the success of……………………….
BLOOD ( written by Mary Samuel) a vampire fantasy dropping after DRAMA QUEEN

TBC
Who wanna re-ad blood?
Who’s a true friend between Aria and Drake??? Who’s Aria talking to on phone?
Who wants to meet Adam chinoi? He’s coming up next